Thread: Subterrainian Map Prettier Script

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

Rob-

Let me just tell you what a great treat this script is...unbelievable. I have been looking for something like this for a very long time, and I was building dungeons for hours with this script after I read through the post. Truly remarkable and thank you very much for sharing.

Request: Is there a way to allow for the ability to add a black line in addition to the bevel? Meaning, if I run a 1pt stroke that is black, it adds a nice black line to all the walls, but I would love to be able to have the beveled look, and a black line. Also, is it possible to add an "inner glow" to the floors?

Thanks again!

--Doc
    Last edited by Doc_Waldo; 12-05-2010 at 04:41 AM.

Guild Applicant

Hello Rob.
    Very nice job and very helpful.
    Is there a way to translate the content of the box in french.
    We promote your job on this website but there are a lot of people there that don't speak or read english and who would like to use your work.
    Thank you

Hi! Thank you for this script, I really love it. I wanted to give a holler here to say that I created a tutorial for complete beginners to using Cartocopia's Dungeon Map Maker script for GIMP and creating nice maps. It took me a lot longer to write this than the combined time of finding the script, learning to use it, and producing the map that became Figure 4 in this tutorial! The tutorial is probably too basic for many of the power users here, but I'm hoping it will be of use to at least a few people. Enjoy!