Thread: Middle Earth DEM Project

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi Midgardsormr, the utility was not written by me, but I can post info about it over there I guess. Did you once have an account on Deviant Art by any chance?

monks

Quote Originally Posted by monks View Post
    Hi Midgardsormr, the utility was not written by me, but I can post info about it over there I guess. Did you once have an account on Deviant Art by any chance?
    That's okay, it's for discussion of software, no matter who makes it.

Yes, I have a Deviant Art account, but I don't know that I've ever actually used it. It's likely, though, that what you've seen wasn't me; somebody else grabbed my name before I got there. It happens from time to time on the bigger websites, especially since Final Fantasy XI named one of their servers after me, but I'm the original! Accept no substitutes! I guess to really clinch it I should claim the midgardsormr.com and .net domains; looks like the last guy to have the .com didn't renew.

Looks like my DA account is Midgaard77, which is what I always try to fall back on if somebody's taken my primary handle.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

It's quite a memorable name. The guy on there was involved with terrain programming I seem to remember. My name is taken quite a lot, but I'm never sure if it's something I've previously signed up to in the dim and distant past

monks