Beautiful !!
This is a random fantasy battle-mat featuring a country road in winter, light farm-land, and a mysterious stone circle atop a small hill. A half-dead hanging rowan is the only tree growing at the top of the hill.
This mat is intended for use at 100px = 5'-0" scale.
Night
Farmland Night.jpg
Day
Farmland Day.jpg
Beautiful !!
I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....
Finished Maps
Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)
Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.
This is amazingly similar to what I requested in the mapmaking forum :O
Really nice job!
Please feel free to use this battle-map for any non-commercial purpose. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
I really like how the illustration style of the trees and wall contrast with the texture of the fields. Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff!
Unless otherwise noted, all of my posted work is free for use and redistribution under
the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence.
If this meets your requirements Aegeri go ahead and use it. Sorry I didn't expect the move to the US to preoccupy my time as much as it has. Up to you, I'll try and start yours up on the weekend.
Cheers, Julien
Battlemaps, Town Maps, Tutorials.
All my maps and content are posted and published under this Creative Commons License. Click Here for information on licensing.
Oh I am still awaiting the map you said you would do. This is just another piece of a larger puzzle. I can never have enough snowy terrain maps I can assure you.
Excellent work! I'm using this on Saturday. Cheers mate!
I really like it!