Thread: Eriond: A World Map

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    Once some of us have had enough time to sink our teeth into and it replicate it a few times we'll be able to answer questions for ya in your absence. BTW, PhD in what? I got my MA in psychology.
    That would be great. As to your question, my PhD is in Philosophy, more particularly, in Ethics. My dissertation will be exploring if a ready disposition to forgive ought to be considered a virtue. While probably most people would consider this easily answered in the affirmative, there are some important reasons for thinking perhaps the answer is no. I will try to defend the common sense notion and show how such a disposition fits in alongside other standard virtues (e.g. courage, charity, honesty etc) in enabling humans to engage in a well lived life. I have a friend who just finished her PsyD (think that's the right acronym but I could be mistaken) so I'm somewhat familiar with the field from our conversations. What area of psychology are/were you interested in?

On another note, I've been finding it harder and harder to get time to work on the map, but I did experiment around with a title and the regional name typography. I may change things up later though.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Attached Images Attached Images