The white labels look rather "CG" to me. White "ink" is hard to do effectively. You have to create a thick opaque layer over top where as pigments can soak in. That means white ink has to be thicker than pigment inks and not very good for fine detail. It's also not as durable. I think you'd be better off sticking with black and then lightening the colours you use for the land cover instead.

There are also some incongruities with the colour washes. The interior of the land has a bunch of subtle variation that looks like meaningless noise that I think you meant to be artefacts of the physical process of making the map. If they are meant to be meaningful features, they should be more distinct. If not, they are too distinct and also quite coarse compared to the very precise boundary at the coastline. That mismatch between the noisy interior and the sharply precise edges looks artificial.

Try to think about a notional cartographer who is making a real map of the world they live in using the techniques and materials available in that world. Consider what information they are trying to convey, and what how they would do so. Consider what they would try to do, and where their techniques would fail to measure up to that ideal. If you add imperfections they would have avoided, or display precision they couldn't have achieved it will give away the origin of the map. If you do both at once (like the noisy interior and the sharp coastlines) it downright clashes.