Welcome to the Guild, Dallimar!

You have a good start to work with, and I'm sure this will turn out pretty nice.

Some things I noticed, though:

Rivers: There are some problematic rivers that connect two or more times to the coastline:

-The big central one ends on both sides of the ocean (unless the upper body of water is a big lake, in which case I stand corrected), and is also connected to a river that jumps three times towards the coast on the northern end.
-On the south-western corner of the map there is a tiny river that runs very close and paralel to the coast across a small peninsula, which should probably either end sooner or be more perpendicular (unless there is a very narrow strip of highland/sediment causing it to avoid spilling into the sea).
-To the west of that one there is a similar case, with the river skipping a very close water inlet and jumping to the next one (again, there could be unusual geological formations there causing this).
-There is a short river ending on both sides of a tiny peninsula on the north-western corner of the map.
-Finally, the main river on the large island to the south-east of the continent seems to start far too close to the coast; perhaps you could shorten it a bit or bend it to the east, so there is more room for a watershed to cause the flow to go north.

Mountains: The mountains on the south-western side of the map look a bit disparraged and the same brush seems to repeat too often. Perhaps you could mix them up a bit? If the idea is to have a large hill-ridden region, a good option would be to spread them out a bit and use a rounder/flatter brush.

Other than that, I think you have a very good start on your hands. I particularly like the cliffs on the north-eastern side of the map!