View Poll Results: What is your favorite map ?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: CWBP 2 Deciding the map

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

We should also solicit more entries.

So, anyone here who is willing to try, should take a shot and submit their worlds to this thread so we can add them to the new poll that we will put up some time in the not too distant future.

By the way I don't like the eastern part either, most of it doesn't work. I wanted to have a very large landmass though, and some landlocked waters. Now that there is time I'll probably work on it some more and resubmit it.

Edit: I suggest that we make a new deadline for new proposals (obviously including most of the older ones except number five which I hate and is mine to withdraw), say Jan 18th and then put up a new poll lasting two to three weeks, to like Feb 8th. Or maybe we should stick to rounder dates like the beginning and ends of months. Maybe new proposals till Jan 5, and then a new poll lasting to the end of the month or basically Feb 1st.
    Last edited by Falconius; 12-27-2013 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azelor View Post
    One thing though, map 6 don't show climates, it's more about the topography.
    I had taken the darker and lighter areas to be indicative of rainfall. They do not seem to indicate anything else, but are placed artistically, rather than scientifically

Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
    By the way I don't like the eastern part either, most of it doesn't work. I wanted to have a very large landmass though, and some landlocked waters. Now that there is time I'll probably work on it some more and resubmit it.
    I kind of like the eastern landmass, although the area from the polar peninsula east to the second large east-ward sticking protrusion does have an awkward shape to the coastline. I look forward to seeing the next edition!

What do people think about having someone (I volunteer, but am not insisting if someone else wants to) draw up a global weather pattern, as a guideline to local mapmakers?