To recap, here's my view on the setting so far

mid fantasy:

Different races (human, elf, dwarf, orcs, goblin ...) . I think better to keep exotic races apart Example for Dungeon and dragon races: no asimar, genasi or tiefeling... It’s not really a cosmopolitan world where you can find mostly all existing races living peacefully in the same place. The number of races is rather limited and racism exists. Most nations tend to form around 1 race mostly. Minorities exist but multiracial states are rare.

Presence of monsters and creatures: dragon, troll, griffon, ent... but they are not a part of civilized nations. I mean, you don't have an army that uses dragon as they mount for example. Monsters are known to roam the world, but there is a sense of danger and mystery about them.

About planes of existence (again I'm using dnd terms so I’m sorry I you haven't played it) others planes exist but most of the stuff happens in this world. Links with other worlds are rare and usually don't have much impact on the world.

Mid magic:

Not everyone can do magic, only a relatively small portion can. Some are born with this special talent while others have to study years just to master some basic spells but with enough work and practice they can achieve wonders. Middle class people can generally have access to some magic to do simple things or repetitive tasks but most people cannot even afford such things.

Magic in the world affect it in some minor way but is influence should be limited.

Magical creature and items exist but as said before, mortals usually can't tame them. Magical items and services can be bought in a city large enough for those who can afford it. Mages can live a wealthy life by selling their services.

Views about magic vary according to the local customs. Some people may be friendlier to magical users than other. Some may even perceive magic as an incarnation of the devil or something evil.

Things like resurrection are either impossible or really uncommon and usually cause some trauma. It's is not considered a normal practice, some state may even ban the practice.

People usually travel normally like they would have done in the Middle Ages. Some rich trading companies might have mages or device to help them but the cost is often prohibitive. Teleportation should not be something common.

Technology: Here, I see two choices: (or it could be another era too)

High middle Ages:
High Middle Ages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Late middle ages:
Late Middle Ages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It could be a late middle age without the diseases.

If I just look at the technology, I think I prefer the high middle age. But since it’s a fiction world, technology could be different. Some countries will be more advanced than others and some countries might posses technologies that did not exists at that time. Europeans could already posses the Chinese and Arabian technologies.

About the world: (mostly astrophysics)

I think it’s better to keep that part simple to avoid confusion. Yes it might be cool but think about how confusing it would be to role-play in such a world. Seasons and day length are different... So I think we could have something different as long as it does not affect the world too much. Having two moons with a very small and faint one or a binary star system with a second star orbiting at billions of kilometres of the planet... would have a visual impact but that’s pretty much all. The star is far enough so it does not heat the planet but it could be seen as a really brilliant object in the sky, even during the day maybe.