Yeah, well you can sit around and wait for that to happen. I think I'll be better off withdrawing my support from this project.

This is an extremely poorly thought our project. There is no oversight, no clearly defined method of making suggestions, nobody has been delegated to guide anything, nobody even knows in any practical manner how you plan on coming up with a world for this project, and when I offer two suggestions for a portion of the world they get shot down because... what? Suggestions aren't allowed until you know what the map looks like? I just made two suggestions that you could have deliberated on and made some progress with if you'd had any sense towards this project ever getting anywhere.

I don't know how you expect this attempt to magically reach consensus on something that neither has a clearly defined process for, nor explained in any rational manner how it proposes to reach a consensus on anything when the basis for consensus has so far been "he who screams the loudest amongst the anarchy must clearly be only voice that matters".

No thanks. I wish the project all the luck in the world, but honestly it's a mess. Good luck. I'd rather go to work on something else on my own.