Thread: Lamuire

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Loooking really good !
    Have you "liked" a post today?

Guild Adept Facebook Connected Llannagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gspRooster View Post
    This has an absolutely beautiful style to it. Any concerns you have about whether or not you've found your niche should be thrown right out the window. This is excellent.

So much so that I would love some insight into how you did this. Tutorial!?
    Wow, thanks, I'm blushing!

Well, the good folks here on this forum have worked their magic and this kind of just happened... the problem has been more about me not being able to actually finish anything, but somehow this worked out well. And it's not really that complicated! I'll be happy to do a tutorial for this... but I think I'll finish it first!
    I can tell you though, all I did here was using a paper texture as a background with an opacity of, I think, somewhere between 50 and 60%, but that really depends on the texture. Then I colored this with a very soft and light brush and very low opacity, to have bakcground color. I think in overlay mode.
    The rest is just painting with the right colors and changing brushsize very often. It's a custom brush. I can write a quick how-to later, if you like. But the brush doesn't matter that much, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalyha View Post
    Loooking really good !
    Thank you so much! You played your part in making this happen, so consider yourself a co-creater!