Thanks much guys, glad you like it! An update with the landscape on the western river bank.

Vardenia9.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TheHoarseWhisperer View Post
I really like the city view, although shouldn't there be some kind of gate between the middle and top parts of the town? Anyway, the town view has a very authentic feel to it.
The main parts of the map have a few things that I don't think work too well. The national borders look too sharp and clean (especially the coast of Regio Linatuca and near R Meldorania in the east).
I also think the hills/mountains in Urenia look a bit too clean. Could you perhaps blur the outlines of the hills, to give it a more weathered and (hopefully) authentic appearance? I don't think it is so necessary in Vardenia, because the hills/mountains are smaller.
Those issues aside, this is really looking great. The labels are very very good.

THW
As for the city part, yep there are two gates between middle and top part of the city, I added them since the latest update
You're totally right about the borders, I'm not fully statisfied of them, I'll probably work on them again (and see what I can do with the mountains outlines of the Urenia part aswell)

Quote Originally Posted by Lingon View Post
I love the inconsistencies and the partly odd labeling, it adds a lot of flavor.
indeed; I think so!