I'm almost ashamed to say this, but I think it looked cooler before you applied the shading. I mean it's gorgeous in the current state, and looks exactly like something from an atlas, extremely realistic… but the raw, hand-drawn elevation map has something that just sets it apart completely from every other atlas-style map. It's unique and it displays the intense amount of work you've put into it, which I kinda think gets hidden when the shading is applied.

But! It's your map, so I'll stop now About the labeling, projection, etc, I like all your fonts except for the city font, which I think should have either pretty pronounced serifs to match the area labels, or no serifs, to stand out from it. It's somewhere in-between right now, and oddly, that looks mismatched in my eyes. The projection is interesting, and it works well for this shape. Some more longitudes and latitudes could be shown, in my opinion; the continent is pretty big, and wide spacing in the graticule makes the land appear smaller, at least to me… Also, one thing that would look good in my opinion would be to curve the straight labels along the graticule.