Thread: Unmarked Rural Town Map

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Overall I like this. The textures are too "regular" for my taste though. They need to be broken up abit and perhaps turn the opacity down as well.
    "Aye The skies be clear , the seas be calm and the winds be with us .....

ARGH!! but the damn compass be broken!! "

Capt. Noah Swalter Last voyage of the " Silver Crest"

Quote Originally Posted by Vellum View Post
    Altrunchen, thanks for posting this up. It needs color LOL!!! J'kin i read your comment. nice job, do you plan on finishing this out for your own setting?

Vellum
    Oh well, I might do that. My campaign setting "Oa" (D&D Wiki Link) has such big cities and places though that it's kind of hard to map them correctly. I've personally been struggling with that for ages now. I made the map blank though so that anyone can adapt it as they please to their setting, so I might adapt it to my own someday. Thanks for the feedback by the way! It's nice to feel acknowledged, especially since most of my posts tend to go without any responses at all lol

Quote Originally Posted by lostatsea View Post
    Overall I like this. The textures are too "regular" for my taste though. They need to be broken up abit and perhaps turn the opacity down as well.
    Hmm okay, how do you suggest I break up the patterns? Also, you said to turn down the opacity. The opacity of what?