As promised, I will try to maintain a map of the world with the mapped plots in them - although I would advise that you make your own version of the whole map in case I am not around to take questions etc. But my software makes this job a little easier than doing it more manually so it will probably help.

There is a slim but outside chance I will take a plot at some point but I will certainly wait till everybody else has taken all the popular ones and try for something nobody else wants to tackle.

Oh and I would like to wave my hand and vote for a hope that you can come up with a correct scaled grayscale height map in addition to the current one. You can do a huge deal of automated work with one of those !

I would also recommend that when you come around to starting threads for these plots that you decide on a thread naming convention for it. There was some scripting done last time to build dynamic indexes of the plots by scanning the forum for them. But of course it only works if everyone names it in a consistently defined style - say CWBP2 - Plot 3 - The Black Republic of Pasenova. Now whether we can implement those sorts of scripts again I am not sure, but its certainty that it wont be possible if its all looking like random thread titles.