Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: September Mapping Challenge: Create a Mapping Object or Texture.

Yes, the official "Ruling" would be that it is the artist's choice what people can do with their art.

Generally these challenges serve several purposes, #1 being To Have Fun. also to practice and get better by pushing yourself, and to share what you have created with everyone else.

Winning the Gold or Silver award is just a little bonus!
    Last edited by Bogie; 09-21-2014 at 09:36 AM.

That's good to know, thank you Bogie! In a sense I agree with the previous answers, however, it's good that people don't have to feel bound to sharing their work just because they want to participate in the challenge. There are more than one way to contribute to the forum

Early Warning! 3 days left to finish up your entries, Challenge will end Friday evening. I wanted to finish a little early so the October Change can start on time.

Bogie cracks the whip! OHHHHH Whips! Yeah, that will work for one of my entries!!!!!!

Well I couldn't log on to the Guild last night for some reason, so I will be closing the challenge now and starting the Voting.

It was great to see so many fantastic entries, it is going to be hard to vote! Good Luck everyone, and thanks for participating!!

I feel bad that I suggested this one and couldn't get an entry in - just a busy month. Tried to log in last night also to upload my really rough drafts of weapon racks, but couldn't as well. No biggie - I will keep working on them and post them in mapping elements once they are finished.
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

Not your fault the site was down last night so I opened your thread back up for a little while so you can post them AC. Unfortunately I don't think the Thumbnail thing will work now. but try it anyway.
    Last edited by Bogie; 09-27-2014 at 09:27 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234