Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: October/November 2014 Challenge: Chashio's request

This is looking awesome Lingon.
    This challenge is producing some of the best challenge work I've seen and this one is right up there.

This map is better and better. The colors make it come alive

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Lingon's Avatar

Thanks a lot, guys! here's an update, I've added some more shadows to the mountains, colored the rivers, and painted in forests.

### Latest WIP ###
    Chashio12.jpg

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Beautiful Lingon ! I'm not fully sold on the forests though, they look a bit untidy.

Beautifull piece Lingon! About the forest i kinda agree with max, your forests are really beautifull when you only have small group of trees but something isn't working (for me) with big group of trees. Anyway this is already a great map, can't wait to see it in its full glory

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Lingon's Avatar

Thanks Max and Francissimo, Chashio agreed with you so I've worked some more on the forests. Personally, I'm not sure if it's better, but… it's been approved by my client and I won't be able to put more work into this now, so here's the last WIP. It will be finished later though, with a title and border and all that stuff

### Latest WIP ###
    Chashio13.jpg

I love watercolors and yours are part of what helped inspire me to attempt mine as watercolor even though in the end I'm mixed media. There is just something about lovely washes that fills me with happiness
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123