Quote Originally Posted by Facubaci View Post
Oh, how complicated. Well, I have to say that there is a large island at the southwest of this great continent. It's far, and measures a third the size of this map. I can not draw a picture now, tomorrow yes. I don't think that island cares, it's like Australia, that it's far than Asia and in the other way (in the southwest).
Ok then I will suppose the impact of the ITCZ is minimal during winter, meaning it sits more or less on the equator or little to the south.

My map has a middle-low pressure almost entirely. In the southern hemisphere there is no another landmass. And the areas from Ecuador to the parallel 30 or 35 ° would be tropical climate, wet tropical, warm steppe, desert, some Mediterranean climate at the west of the mountains between 30 ° and 45 ° and in the east would be like Manchuria (Dwa?).
yes it will look like this on the west coast. The east coast is different and I don't think there is a Manchurian climate. The north east is always wet and cannot be Dwa. More like Dfa/Dfb.

The mid-continent area is bisected by a mountain, so in that zone would be mountain climate. And the other areas are relatively close to the coast.
I'm making a plan and I won't include mountain climate. Following the Koppen classification, alpine climate does not exist. It would cover a wide range of possibilities anyway. I will just ingrone that part for the moment.

Thanks for the the pictures of the polar front. But i thought that in summer the polar front can be retired near to the pole. Why it can reached to latitude 30? I thought that in winter the polar front should be very wide and narrower in summer.
Your right, I contradicted my own sources. It goes south during the winter like the ITCZ.