Hello, your map is coming along well. If there is a tip I could give you is that I find that most maps look better with less saturated colors (green). I could be wrong but it's true in general form personal experience. Individually the colors look dull but fit well together. I find it easier to match less saturated colors but I guess I might just be a mater of personal tastes. If your using Photoshop or Gimp (I think Gimp has that tool too), when you select the colors, sometimes a yellow triangle will appear. It means that the color selected cannot be printed and usually these color should be avoided even if it's not for printing. These tend to be bright and saturated colors.

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
Hi grimleyblack I know I've been waiting to see where you go with this, but I can make a few comments now, if that would help you

2. Your mountains are very dark, a bit too dense to see well, but they do run in proper linear ranges. The one mountain junction at the center of the map is a little to much angle to be natural -- mountain ranges normally don't join at right angles.
No, but the mountain ranges can bend like they do north of Sichuan ? https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Sic...8f7ccf8f99feb9