Thread: Lost Blacklock Mine by Jaxilon - 2015 OPD entry

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by - Max - View Post
    Congrats on the 1st place here and the 3rd place at OPD Jax, surely a nice map you have here!
    Thanks Max. I'm still pretty happy with it which is kind of nice. You know how sometimes after a month or so you don't care as much for something you did?

Quote Originally Posted by tainotim View Post
    Congratulations on the placing and a very nice dungeon map Jaxilon! Personally, my vote would have been for this above the1st place winners in the One Page Dungeon contest. This one beat them all!

Cheers,
    Tainotim
    Wow, thanks a lot. They did say in the video discussion that so many of the entries this year were right up there and it was hard to decide. I think they weighted a bit more on creativity and story and not that much on art but that's ok, as it will force me to work more on the other areas I tend to not put as much time into.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    Congrats Jax.
    Thank you sir.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt