Thread: Printing your maps + Donations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hiya Domino44, this is an open and ongoing project. While I cant take everything I am actively trying to expand the libraries collection. Have a read of the first post in this thread and if you think you have any maps that may be applicable and of sufficient quality and resolution please feel free to send me a message.

Same goes for anyone else who may be interested.

Also please bare in mind that I'm funding the printing of these maps myself and I'm not exactly the wealthiest man in the world, so if any of you have the money to print off maps and send them to us (thereby saving me the printing/postage costs) that would be hugely generous of you. Obviously I don't expect many people to take up that option, but I thought I would just throw it out there for those of you who do have the finances.

Hiya guys, Just a quick update, I've edited to the first post of this thread to better reflect the creation and purpose of the project. I've also tried to provide better links to information in this thread.

I don't know if its possible but is there a way in which I could submit this thread for possible sticky status? Hopefully its something I intend to run for some time and I would like to raise as much awareness of it as possible to guild members.

Thanks!