Thread: Just Joining Today

Default Just Joining Today

Hello All!

My name is Josh and I have been a longtime reader and follower, however, not necessarily a member. I have been working on various cartography projects of mine lately and realized that I should join up considering the amount of useful knowledge, advice, etc. that is found here. Recently I have been working on my own versions of the Princes of the Apocalypse maps as I have been a little low on funds to purchase them and am currently running the Campaign on Roll20. If anyone would like to see any of them (currently I have only needed to recreate the Feathergale Spire, Dellmon Ranch, and The Barrow Mound) I would not mind hosting them somewhere and will post the links. Anyway, I hope to get along with everyone and look forward to learning much more and advancing my work at the same time.

Thank You!

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Hey JStotz, welcome to the guild! It would be great if you decide to share the maps you've been doing; usually around here people just post their work directly in the forums (though I think there's around a 4MB limit to file size). And you're right, there is a tremendous amount of useful knowledge here, and the guild members are a generous bunch when it comes to feedback and advice.

cheers,
    Meshon

Banned User

Hello Josh, welcome to the Guild! I'll look forward to seeing some of what you've done