So, after a lovely sunny day at the lake i went back to Tarkir and worked myself deeper to the south, more specifically into the Jeskai territory. As written above this clan is heavily inspired by chinese monks and in the multiverse of Magic the Gathering they are affiliated with "blue mana". It stands mainly for water, illusions, spellcraft and the mind in general (at least in my interpretation ). In the main source for this world: "The Planeswalker's Guide to Khans of Tarkir" they are described as a clan who lives near the water at the riverside or in cities at lakes. Although i'm not finished with all of the mountains, i made three of the Jeskai sites described in the Guide, because they are located in or at mountains.
Sage-Eye Stronghold: The main stronghold and nexus of the Jeskai clan is built into the side of a mountain at the edge of a bay. The bay is ringed by mountains, and the stronghold is only accessible by ship—or by people with excellent climbing skills. The adherents of the martial arts tradition followed here are known for their stealth, quickness, and cunning.
I decided to make that bay a big lake in the mountains but kept the location of the city in a cliff at the northern lakeside. It's not finished yet.

Riverwheel Stronghold: This white-walled fortress is built into the side of a cliff. A huge waterfall flows through the central fortress. Wooden wheels are suspended between the towers to catch the water of the waterfall as it flows through the heart of the fortress itself. The Riverwheel martial arts tradition imitates the flow of water and uses flexible weapons like whips, long blades, or cloth.
To make it a bit different from the Sage-Eye Stronghold i decided to place this city directly on the edge of a broad waterfall.

Initiate's Stair. This stairway is carved into the face of a white-rock pinnacle that reaches high into the air. The stairs wind around the pinnacle, all the way up to the top, where there is a simple shrine and an unparalleled vista. Climbing this stair is considered a rite of passage for Jeskai youth. The climb is not difficult—except they must climb the stair on their hands. It takes incredible stamina, strength, and balance to accomplish this feat and ascend all 1,578 steps without falling. Jeskai children spend years in preparation, which begins as early as four years of age. Those who have climbed the steps are considered adults.
I remembered reading about this site while doing a mountain at the southern lakeside of the Sage-Eye lake.

Attachment 75565

I'm quite happy with the cities, although i think there might be some serious perspective issues.
Comments, critique, suggestions, etc. are as always very welcome!

Cheers,
AL