Thanks a lot guys, i'm very happy you like it so far! Especially the fact that my fellow old crew member himself seems to be pleased with my own additions to the place...

So, after some days off, i threw myself again into this map:
### Latest WIP ###
SpaceportWIPII.jpg

As you can see i made some changes:
- I decided to scale up the refinery complex, as it seemed a bit too small compared to the rest and too cramped where it was.
- While doing the cliffs i changed the direction of the northern ones, to give the refinery a bit more breathing room . Not sure about the overall composition now, but that's what came out in the process...
-I added some houses built into the cliffs (since doing the cliff-town on my Tarkir map, i fell in love with these kind of buildings ) They are a bit smaller than the houses i sketched in on my first post, but i think the scale is better now compared to the refinery. It means there are way more houses to draw now ... yay!
- Halfway through the southern cliffs, i added the gun tower (I told myself to try this time a nicely structured workflow, but i can't help it, i'm too erratic doing maps ). I'm actually pretty happy with the result for now. Have to wait and see how it looks with lights ans shades.
- I tried out another "sci-fi" font for this upload

Cheers,
AL

Edit: I have absolutely no idea how this white square smuggled itself into the image...just pretend it isn't there!