Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: ***2015 Annual Challenge***

Do we know what time this is being closed?

I was under the impression that it closed yesterday at midnight server time. If I knew that it would still be open today I wouldn't have rushed as much and spent some time correcting the shadows. I think next time the date and time should be given.

@chashio are you going to submit something? I'm interested to see what you have done.

Quote Originally Posted by ascanius View Post
    @chashio are you going to submit something?
    That will depend on when it closes.
    Kaitlin Gray - Art, Maps, Etc | Patreon | Instagram

Most of the challenges are a loose date/time because they rely on a CL who has time to log in, lock up the posts, and create the voting thread. The really good ones take the time to add links within the names and all that stuff so basically it requires enough time and energy to do it. I'm just in a few seconds right now myself making sure nothing is on fire and I'm back to other things so I'm not locking anything up right now.

It is always good to try and get it done before the deadline because the rest is just borrowed time and it can be locked up at any point thereafter with no further warning.

Paint like the wind!!!
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567