Thread: Myqehl from Oregon, USA

Guild Applicant

Default Myqehl from Oregon, USA

Hello,

I've been getting more interested in the mapping aspects of the D&D campaign I'm running for some friends (via Fantasy Grounds virtual tabletop) and was fortunate enough to stumble upon you guys. I've had campaign cartographer for most of a year now, but need to refresh myself with the tutorial once again as it's been a while. I've been feeling somewhat daunted by CC (as well as CD/DD) just due to it's complexity, so I'm hoping to be able to get some advice from time to time as I work through my learning process. I've gotten a couple noobie level maps done. I'll attempt to attach them in here.

These are two maps from when I'd just finished going through the tutorial. The first map is located south of the 2nd (noticing also that the 2nd map looks a bit better, although the red political border lines seem to clutter it up a bit). Definitely need to work a bit on the fading between terrains and smoothing out of the jagged lines for the roads. Anyway, that's about my skill level at the moment. Hoping to improve a good bit soon.

Looking forward to participating with you guys.

Myqehl

Kingdom of Etz.PNGDragonborn Lands2.PNG

Banned User

Hello Myqehl, Welcome to the Guild! Nice maps, lots of potential. I hope you do more, or even get involved in other programs such as GIMP or photoshop There are lots of tutorials around here for those