Thread: Shreeve of Shrivenshire

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Adept Facebook Connected Llannagh's Avatar

Once again a map that takes me away to different places and sparks my imagination... already!

Very nice. Respect for the detailed trees and the level of detail in general. My father was a landscape gardener/architect/planner (don't know the exact english term) and this reminds me a lot of the plans he used to draw. That being said, I often wondered why I enjoy drawing maps so much. I guess it comes from my father's side, I just realized! Thanks for reminding me, J.Edward!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Waiting the next steps with pleasure! You've such a good line art and your title with the little illustrations is excellent.
    Thanks Ilanthar
    Quote Originally Posted by Llannagh View Post
    Once again a map that takes me away to different places and sparks my imagination... already!

Very nice. Respect for the detailed trees and the level of detail in general. My father was a landscape gardener/architect/planner (don't know the exact english term) and this reminds me a lot of the plans he used to draw. That being said, I often wondered why I enjoy drawing maps so much. I guess it comes from my father's side, I just realized! Thanks for reminding me, J.Edward!
    Thank you Llannagh
    I used to do some landscape design for a company I worked for years back. I also had to do all the planting too. Small company.
    I've always had an abiding love of landscape design drawings. [And architectural site plans too.]
    I think it's all part of my whole thing with trees. I really love trees so I'm always trying to find good ways to draw them.
    I've actually gotten a good amount of my work due to my rendering of architecture and plants/trees.