I haven't considered all the climates in detail, but it definitely looks like a good starting point. That said, I think you should include a graticule (latitude lines) in the maps, because otherwise it's hard to judge which area should fall into a specific temperature category. Secondly, since Oceanic currents can have a major effect on climate, I think it would be good to include a map of those as well. Also, it would be good to know how large the continent is, generally speaking, since that has a large effect on climate too.

I do have a few suggestions though:
- Looking at Earth, Cfb transitions straight into Csb. You have an "intermediate layer" of Cfa between those along the western coast. "Cb" is a distinct temperature category that is dependent on termperature, so the transition should be Cb->Ca, rather than Cb->Ca->Cb->Ca.

- Also, Cc climates are extremely rare on Earth, I think you should probably replace Cfc with Cfb or Dfb. Having a Cc climate basically means that an area has no real summer or winter, the yearly temperature hovers between 0-18 degrees Celsius. For fantasy mapping I think Cc climates are best reserved for mountains, the Sothern Andees is one of the few places where they exist on Earth.