Charger:
-I thought that putting the latitude, longitude and kilometric scale on one map was enough. I'll add them to the following maps.
-With ocean currents I don't have idea actually. I'll investigate it in a tutorial.
-The size of the continent can be calculated with the kilometric scale that there's in the rainfall map. However the size, without the west large island and the north island, would be around 9200km x 4800km.
-The weather map was made by Azelor. But if Cfa "intermediate layer" between Cfb and Csb is incorrect, I'll take it off.
-I'll change the northern climate Cfb to a Cfb or Dfb.
Thank you!

Deadshade:
-What do you think about this correction of the winds? (sorry for using Paint, this notebook doesn't support PS)
-Thanks for the tutorial, I'll take a look.
-I wish I knew how vary precipitation and temperature depending it's summer or winter. On the map of the weather, Azelor drew the ITCZ line. Do monsoons affect to my map?
Thank you!

Ilanthar:
-Yes, I am here again to try to end this issue with the climates and move to invent in the map. I tried to upload photos directly to the post; I couldn't because they were too heavy. I have already reduced.
Thank you!

Vientos1.jpg
Now, how the rainfall map change with these wind currents?