So the problem with the missing combinations is: since you used 5 greens instead of 6, you ended up with missing 7 of the temp/rain combinations. The whole 5th row is missing.

I'll update my notes with this, thanks for sharing. There is one problem though (in fact, the biggest problem about Holdridge's system), and it is that I didn't use average temperatures, but average biotemperatures. Biotemperatures being defined as the range of temperatures that fall within the 0° to 30°C range, and average temperature being the sum of the monthly averages that fall in that range, divided by 12. The problem with using biotemperatures is that we have only two temperature maps available, one for January and the other for July, not the whole year.

I tried to solve the problem by assuming a sine wave pattern for a year's temperature change, as can be seen of wikipedia's climate charts
So my table of average temperatures is not compatible with this variable. Since it's just (Min average + Max average)/2

Do you suggest something for mixed forests as well? it's the category I'm most uncomfortable with.
I have mixed feelings about it too. Presumably, I live in a mixed forest biome but most of the trees are deciduous trees https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter...owland_forests

I apologize for that, this was made kind of in a hurry as I only really have free time during the weekend and wanted to finish the first version before monday. It goes without saying that it still needs a lot of improving.
It was just by curiosity, not a request.