@ vaiyt; Thank you very much, I´ll try my best to go on like this. It´s not just a pleasure to create maps but even to create a story behind the map, I think.

@ Caenwyr:

I took it for a compliment but in fact my girlfriend sometimes asked me, why I spend time with this (and not with her )

I think, it´s one thing to cretae landmasses, rivers, lakes and mountains, but without an idea, of how this is functioning for the inhabitants, it´s not too interesting (for me) So having a little historical background of worlds history can give you an idea, of how history and politics may function and have a great influence into the development on (any) earth. So mix up your own ideas with historical background and choose a certain moment in history, you can create a political-historical map for this special moment in time for the chosen place...

You are right, too. The mountains in the large eastern peninsula and in the northernmost landmass are not good, yet. That´s because I didn´t focus on them at this point. But I agree, for a complete map, that is no solution and so I will change this in the next steps (The mountains for the northern regions are almost completed in another map, so I´ll import them into this map. The Coastlines for the peninsula will not change too much in the future, just some little cosmetics, I think.

So anyway, today I added some lettering of rivers and seas:

continent guild 6.jpg