Hello. Thanks for answering and understand me, Azelor and Charerg.

Sure, I want a map with the basic data about climates, so I can say "this place is like France, and this is like India". The level of detail I need is a basic Köppen-Geiger climate map, and some other simple data, such as wind currents in January and July, as you say. So I can describe the places with its temperature, precipitation and direction/intensity of the winds. But all very basic and general. And if it's needed to research a lot about some data like the winds in a particular area, I just omit that data for that area. No problem.
I just want to make my world as real as possible, but without scientific technicalities that are too complex for the purpose I need. As you say, Azelor, there're some climatological things that, for me, are not useful.

Here I made a planisphere map of my world. As can be seen, the continent is in the northern hemisphere. There's another continent located transversely to the first one, but it isn't so important. The world's size is similar to Earth: 18,000km from 90° S to 90° N against 20,000km of Earth; and 36,000km of equatorial circumference against 40.000km of Earth. The tilt's degrees, the distance to its star and its orbit are equal to Earth.

Mapa para Post.jpg

What another information can I give you to help to develop the map?
Thank you very much!