Quote Originally Posted by Tonnichiwa View Post
I feel the exact same way. While I love what I'm doing I am not sure it fits with this project. I may have to go top down view.
I may have just committed to this view. I started doing some shading so that might clinch it.
Quote Originally Posted by Josiah VE View Post
Trumpets blast.....
Now chanting came from inside the city. "Long live the Uidrens, victory to the Hidden Cities! Death to the unholy cheese!"

-----

The Uidren are the cheese hating monk people by the way..

Your map is looking awesome. Did you redo the mountains or just add more lines? By the way I will keep the name Ami-Kotrai.
"Oh my, this complicates matters greatly" said Balvedu Hamavada, regional Lavan of the Nehimre territory, as he reached corpulent fingers to probe over a small table tray, lazily hanging over several selections of a new spicy cheese blend recently delivered from the far regions of Shaga. "I'm just not sure what should be done about this sort of savagery, this, this utterly depraved wanton destruction of a veritable golden mine... and of course there's the matter of the city, yes, that's a terrible loss as well. Many homes and shops will require repairs. Oh yes."
Shifting his considerable weight over to the divan's edge, he slowly, and with much effort, rose and stood before the messenger who'd run out to his country estate to inform him of the turmoil in the border city of Nitupre. The messenger, a young woman from the north, possibly a daughter of Gemel, had to stifle a look of disgust and impatience as she awaited a response from this repugnant monster of a man... if indeed he was a man at all, she thought. Just at that moment, Balvedu turned and cast a disapproving glance at the young messenger.
"Oh what a bother, these neighbors and all the problems they bring to me. Perhaps we should build a wall to keep them out. Hah. That would show them, ey. A great wall. Maybe running all the way to the tip of Behuguz! Then see if they'd find a worthy cheese to pair with their pitiful crackers and sad watery wine."
Staring languidly out the doors to the warm terrace beyond, Balvedu turned away from the messenger and said "Send them this message - we will accept your 'generous' alliance, but if another such 'disturbance' should arise within our lands from these outland savages, welll, then we may have to saddle up some ruffians from Gokal and send them on into these, what did you say these lands were?... oh, into these Ami-Kotrain territories. Yes." With that he stepped out into the warm sunny terrace, leaving the messenger standing alone in the great room.

Things are beginning to look a little shaky for the alliance of fromage... what does the future hold for the Lands of Nahadua?
Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
Wow, you're going fast on this... Great map already. And such a cheesy logo!
Yes, very cheesy Glad you're started. So much to do. Everyone is so busy with such splendid creations.