Thread: Guild World Map - Community Challenge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Requesting Feedback!!!
    I have 1 country left - after that, I'll have to make small islands or do one of the other ideas - which were habitable moons of Guildworld or an Underdark set of nations.
    I'd like to get some opinions on which direction I should go in. Preferably as soon as possible, so I can start drawing up those lands and their divisions.
    Thanks everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    Requesting Feedback!!!
    I have 1 country left - after that, I'll have to make small islands or do one of the other ideas - which were habitable moons of Guildworld or an Underdark set of nations.
    I'd like to get some opinions on which direction I should go in. Preferably as soon as possible, so I can start drawing up those lands and their divisions.
    Thanks everyone.
    It won't help much, but I can relinquish my southern island and the 2 smaller ones and just concentrate on the larger northern island. At least that would give you one more country to parcel out.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Requesting Feedback!!!
    Thanks everyone.
    Why can we just expand the current map canvas and add some island or small continent?

Requesting Feedback!!!
    Thanks everyone.
    I think it's important that all the maps can appear as it were on one page. I say that even though the underdark idea appeals to me, so my suggestion would be the same as Max, expand the canvas plop a new continent down? I do wonder how many more entries there will be though. So perhaps two smaller continents so we can drop one if it isn't used?