Thread: How do I find my map / fix my zoom in AutoREALM?

Default How do I find my map / fix my zoom in AutoREALM?

So I just finished making my map and was about to save when I accidentally scrolled and lost my map.
    I tried finding my map again but had no luck. I saved and loaded in the hope it would come back.
    Unfortunately not. I don't know what I did but when I load, the zoom is stuck at 1% and doesn't change, even if I press zoom or select a zoom level.
    When I use the measure tool, it is indeed on a ridiculous scale and even a tiny line is thousands of km long.
    If I keep zooming, even though the zoom level doesn't appear to change, the scale will click from "0" to only a few hundred kms when making a long line.
    Turning on the grid crashes the program.
    Setting the view to Show All Objects does nothing.
    I thought my map must be a lost cause, but then I noticed that when I try deleting the overlay it's on, it asks if I also want to delete the objects, suggesting that the map is still there somewhere.
    Anyone got any advice for how I can recover this?

Thanks

Managed to fix it.
    In case anyone has a similar problem:
    I opened the XML file using Notepad++ then searched for "View"
    I then changed the "viewpoints" field to "0" and deleted everything to do with the viewpoint that was saved.
    Upon reopening the file, the zoom wasn't bugged and I could easily find my terrain.