Thread: The City of Haerlech

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wow... I don't believe I have words for this right now. I'm breath taken.... just....wow...

It must be enormously satisfying to finish such an immense project.. amazing job.

Have you found your notebook yet?

EDIT: I see some people got in before me. I agree with ChickPea, map of the year.. or maybe century

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM

Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    Well let me be the first to congratulate you. You may have failed in the challenge (you know, from 87 years ago ) but what a result! It's just mind-blowingly fantastic [insert all the superlatives here]

I admire not only your mad skills but also your determination in sticking with it. The final result is an amazing piece of work that absolutely reflects the effort that went into it. It's simply stunning.

Map of the year!
    Thanks CP Determination is definitely the key. I wanted to stop many times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonnichiwa View Post
    I really love this map, from the style to the colors to the font. Just everything about it says awesome! Glad you finally finished it!
    Thanks so much Tony
    Quote Originally Posted by Josiah VE View Post
    Wow... I don't believe I have words for this right now. I'm breath taken.... just....wow...

It must be enormously satisfying to finish such an immense project.. amazing job.

Have you found your notebook yet?

EDIT: I see some people got in before me. I agree with ChickPea, map of the year.. or maybe century
    Thanks Josiah.
    In fact, today is an especially good day to finish and feel relief, as I had to go do my taxes today... so I needed some good news.
    Haven't found the notebook yet though