Quote Originally Posted by Josiah VE View Post
Oh wow! How do you do that in two days?? That's amazing.

You should make a tutorial of your techniques...
It was about 12-18 hours of work, spread over 2 days. Line work took the most time to do.
I don't know where i'd start with a tutorial. It's mostly technique. I just use a basic round brush with hard setting and shape dynamics on a pressure sensitive tablet.
I have one special texture brush I use to add some fluff to grounds and one cobblestone brush i made for those streets.
Quote Originally Posted by Tonnichiwa View Post
Quite amazing work here John! How the heck do you do a village in two days? I could do one in that amount of time with cc3+ but it wouldn't look anywhere near this good! Fantastic job here! I would rep you but it seems my rep button likes your work quite a lot and needs to spread the love.
I listen to really fast paced music and draw really fast.
I find that music can really set the mood and tone and I get work done faster when listening to fast music.
When I draw fast my hand usually hurts by end of day due to holding the pen so tight for so long. or depending on how you feel about sore hands.
Quote Originally Posted by Ilgoth View Post
Until you finish your another project, I won't say anything nice.

Just kidding, amazing work.
Haha, I know what you speak of sir... that map is going to take a while... so many trees and little lines and dots and shadows and sore fingers...
But it will get done. I promise.