Thread: Guild World Map - Community Challenge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@J.Edward - now why did you have to say there are more countries left ... I would love to participate in the project and thought I'd returned to late to the guild to join. But I'm just not sure that I have the time to get the quality I'd like.. .dammit.. mind.. melts...
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by tilt View Post
    @J.Edward - now why did you have to say there are more countries left ... I would love to participate in the project and thought I'd returned to late to the guild to join. But I'm just not sure that I have the time to get the quality I'd like.. .dammit.. mind.. melts...
    You have all the time in the world tilt
    I'll set you up as country #53, or #55 if you'd like to be Corilliant's neighbor, so he's not a lone up there.
    Just let me know which you'd prefer and I'll post it Saturday morning.
    We did the cut-off more so no new lands would have to be drawn up and major changes made to the world.
    I'd love it if I could dole out the last few countries. Otherwise some of us will have to map another one.