Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
Another beautiful village! And this time, it seems than I can rep you, so done!
Thanks Ilanthar
Quote Originally Posted by GLS View Post
Gorgeous work J! All those details and neat little choices done in such a short span of time for a great little map, just blows me away.
Thank you GLS Hopefully the improvement in speed will allow me to do many more maps.
Quote Originally Posted by Sapiento View Post
Excellent map, John!
Thanks Sap
Quote Originally Posted by - Max - View Post
Excellent work J.
Thank you Max
Quote Originally Posted by tilt View Post
Great work once again (and fast too) - love the colors, the white walls really stand out and lovely work on the water/beach/boats - looks like a place I'd like to visit.
Thanks Tilt Yep, I would like to hang around the beach there right about now. We've got rain all week.
Quote Originally Posted by ladiestorm View Post
This is absolutely gorgeous! It makes me think of one of those little fishing villages in Italy, or Spain, maybe. What are you using to produce this? I love the shallow water, and the way you can tell it's up on a rocky hillside, or mountain. I also really like the font you are using. Have some rep from me (Now that I actually have rep to give!!!)
Thanks Ladiestorm I do all of this in Photoshop drawn with a digital tablet/pen.
The font is Four Score titling, I think. I'd have to check to be absolutely sure.