Thank you Daniel, Lingon and Ilanthar. What a great day, getting recognition from such artists!

I'll share how I have tested it Lingon: I use acrylic Phthalo blue as the dark coat, great for showing depth. The phthalo covers over this light blue quite well, usually only 2 coats to get a desirable fade. I use an exacto knife to scrape off excess paint and to control how the beginning of the fade will look by how I position the light blue. This just takes careful technique, application and time. Filling in the continents alone was so time consuming and exhausting that I had to take a year off of the project to "recuperate" my love of the project. That is where these forums come in, bring on the inspiration!

Oh and I'll try the picture technique, Though I was thinking of having a video showing the rotation of the planet. I have been toying with a few ideas for interesting rotations and orbits, who knows. Also I'd like to state that this is not just a bunch of continents featuring mountains and rivers, this whole planet has about 8 years worth of innovative creativity combined with scientific research. I've designed an alternative reality, inspired by this reality, in which the laws of physics are actually partially "magic" like. Continents on this planet are the way they are for very many historical reasons, as the elemental consciousnesses have from time to time gone to war to reshape the face of the planet. All this history is naturally forgotten, it is up to the players to reconstruct their own version of events from the designed geology of the world. Call this a game mechanic that requires use of the scientific method, a powerful reason to encourage exploration and this is an innovation on current game mechanics. This game is not the game for today, it is the game of tomorrow.