I already have things changed, and other things I WILL change (thanks for those commented my previous maps).
-First of all the map to the north east has a river that divides in two and rejoins later on, that is not normal I believe but I will keep it for some reasons. However, it happens on other maps and there I will remove the split and joining again.
-I was already told that some of my lakes and rivers split in an unnatural way (you may see it on the north west or also one in the North east with a star right between the lake and the mountains) I will be working on it on my actual redrawing.
A friend of mine told me that my swamps have sometimes to many akward rivers in them, I admit that often with swamps I just put rivers to make it look like wet and humid. I think my biggest mistake was on the center north map where you have a swamp surrounded by mountains with a lake that looks like a mutant octopus X.x
-Now, concerning the two looooooong mountains chains that are pretty much dividing in an akward way the South west map... I suppose it really does not look natural does it?
-Still on the South west map, I know there is like a swirl with mountains where the two long chains diverge the most, even in my story it is not a normal geographical feature. Was made by the Dark Emperor.

Whew... As a summary, I guess I must work on :
1-Having a more logical hydrography
2-Not overdoing the rivers in swamp