Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Map - Looking for Advice.

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

I saw this the other day, but forgot to comment on it. That's always the wonderful thing about building up that practice and ability to draw and then you try soemthing new and can apply it and push it even further!

Lovely linework, composition and colour. Really loving the sea monster too - always a bonus to get them in a map!

Guild Journeyer

Ahhh, Britannia...Good ole UO, they don't make games like that one anymore. Hands down, the best game I ever played. I have the Britannia Map on my wall too. Look at it often and fondly, it brings back some great memories.

Excellent map! The only critic I could find is that the buildings are a bit too clean and more digital compared to the nice drawn feel of the rest. But if you add some dirt or details, I think it will be quickly solved .

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Excellent map! The only critic I could find is that the buildings are a bit too clean and more digital compared to the nice drawn feel of the rest. But if you add some dirt or details, I think it will be quickly solved .
    I second that. Also the marsh grass icons seem too straight and clean compared to the rest of the map.

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Thanks for the feedback! I agree, I did the houses last and was fairly tired of it by then I will keep it in mind for the next project or if I go back and fix this one up!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123