Quote Originally Posted by Josiah VE View Post
That's incredible. It tells a lot of story in and of itself.

Yeah, now I really want to do a map of our backyard... Or maybe I should just commission you.

The perspective is amazing on this, trees are awesome, as well as the house, the pond. Well, everything!

What a sweet idea for your daughter Robbie. I hope it gets much use.
Thanks Josiah. You should try it. It's a good challenge doing real world locations.
I'd love to see what you'd do.
Quote Originally Posted by Abu Lafia View Post
Wonderful work John! It really has this "tree house adventure" feeling to it. Thanks for sharing and ofc thanks to Robbie for making it all happen in the first place
Thanks Abu, and to Robbie as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
Love this map, it looks like it belongs in a high end children's adventure book!
Thanks so much Bogie. That is an awesome compliment.
Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
Splendid map. Your maps are so detailed it's pretty impossible to see everything without looking, and looking again! I would have loved to have such a map of my house and neighbourhood when I was a kid (you have a beautiful property Robbie, btw!).
Thanks Ilanthar. Yeah, that would have been very cool to have as a kid.
Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Very nice map, and very nice property!
Thanks Tom
Quote Originally Posted by thomrey View Post
You really know how to sell landscape, the map is amazing and the names are the cherries on top of the cake, as always !
Thanks Thomas.
Quote Originally Posted by Jayharchitect View Post
You have no idea how much I like this. This is wonderful! I think I might have to emulate this for my family as Christmas gifts.
Thanks Jay If you do, post it. I'd love to see what you'd do for a christmas card.