Thread: Thendrais

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The weathering of the map is really a good job and using handwriting instead of some font really adds to the map. Great piece again, it's becoming boring

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Really, really cool and inspirational. I think this new style of yours has a very appealing feeling for books or rpg. I mean, you immediately think "story" when you look at it.
    Thanks Ilanthar I'm trying to get a more story feel to some of these, so glad that it convey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josiah VE View Post
    Wow! That is so cool. The notes are fabulous, it adds a lot of depth to the map. The weathering looks great, and the title is awesome. It is really neat how the notes and title follow the circle. I find that the mountains just having highlights is a little strange, maybe too bright. Other than that this is epic!
    Thanks Josiah The 'chalk' highlights are strong, maybe a bit too bright. There is shading though. Maybe not as strong or contrasty as some would prefer, but it's there.
    Quote Originally Posted by thomrey View Post
    The weathering of the map is really a good job and using handwriting instead of some font really adds to the map. Great piece again, it's becoming boring
    Haha, thank you Thomas Must endeavor to not be 'boring'... will do some non great pieces soon. [I'm sure I have plenty sitting in the bin somewhere haha]