Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first map! Advice or tips?

Good morning Raven. You catch me about to go to bed right now, and its 2.40 am over here in the UK. What time zone are you in? Australia?

Yes, I'm in Singapore, so same as Perth time. I honestly have to say sometimes time zones are quite annoying...

Yes. Linear time is highly overrated. I say we should get rid of it and float about wherever we please! LOL .

I haven't heard back from Ralf just yet, in case you are wondering, and since most of the PF crew are based in Europe and running a couple of hours ahead of me in the UK, I would say we may have to wait a few more hours before I do.

I really have to go to bed now Raven. I can hardly type any more, but before I go, can I just ask - did you manage to get onto the forum in the end?

The PF forum? Yes, I have an account there. I'll tell you more later, you really should sleep. Goodnight (Or morning), and sleep well :3

That's good then. At least you have contact with people who know the software inside out. They should do - they wrote it!

I will see what we can do to sort out your CC3 registration in the morning - my morning, that is, and don't worry if you can't find any of the details. Its actually highly unlikely that your dad would have been able to pirate any of the Pf software

You're right, I did some searching, to see if it was plausible that he did, and I only found CC2 to pirate... Anyway, see you in the morning! I'll be working on my map :3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12