Thread: New Dungeon Cartographer checking in.

Default New Dungeon Cartographer checking in.

I am a FG player that prefers dungeon crawls and subterranean adventure instead of tossing pints with NPCs in tavern. I recently grabbed CC3+ & DD3 so I am now making my own playgrounds. Glad to see the discussions in this community. I hope to contribute some.

Welcome to the guild.

Hi dudeslife, welcome to the Guild, and look forward to seeing some of your maps.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Welcome to the guild!

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM

Hi Dudeslife

Are you the same Dudeslife as the one I've just been talking with over on PF? (er... I go by the rather embarrassing name of "Loopysue" over there)

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Hi Dudeslife

Are you the same Dudeslife as the one I've just been talking with over on PF? (er... I go by the rather embarrassing name of "Loopysue" over there)
    thats me.

Great

We could do with a few more mappers working with both forums.

Welcome to the Guild, Dudeslife

I hope you are getting on all right with your first maps. Maybe we'll see one or two in the near future - get some rep under your belt (the green blocks by a person's name)

If you want to know who else is here from PF you could check out the Campaigning Cartographers Group member list here. There are just as many observers as CC3 users in the group, but I'm sure you will recognise the obvious names. (I seem to be in the minority here by having a different name to the one I have on PF, but I'm sure you can see why I prefer Mouse!)

There are always tons of people willing to help out if you get a bit lost with anything.

Have fun