Thread: Troll Mountain

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This is wonderful Snodsy
    The color work is spot on, as always and the feel of height in the perspective is good.
    I applaud the variety you have been pursuing lately. Keep it up. Love it.

Edit - darn... must spread rep. I will be back.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    This is wonderful Snodsy
    The color work is spot on, as always and the feel of height in the perspective is good.
    I applaud the variety you have been pursuing lately. Keep it up. Love it.

Edit - darn... must spread rep. I will be back.

Thanks guys appreciate it!! I was wondering what people might think of the perspective, Bird's Eye View - I was trying to get an effect of going from almost a top view to a more front perspective in the background to make you feel like your flying over top of it, so if you look straight down you would see the beginning of the journey and looking out/upward you see the journey in front of you and where you have to go. I was pretty happy with the effect.

Quote Originally Posted by snodsy View Post
    I was wondering what people might think of the perspective, Bird's Eye View - I was trying to get an effect of going from almost a top view to a more front perspective in the background to make you feel like your flying over top of it, so if you look straight down you would see the beginning of the journey and looking out/upward you see the journey in front of you and where you have to go. I was pretty happy with the effect.
    Yes, it works. But it would work even better if the tree trunks on the closer woodlands were not just as long as the trunks in the background - more top view down... if you see what I mean?

Sigh! I too must learn to be more generous with my rep giving!!!