Thread: Looking to have some terrain processing done

Default Looking to have some terrain processing done

Hello All,

I apologize if this is an absurd request for being unpaid, or if this is the wrong place to post this since it is not quite cartographic.

I have been working to create a topographic map of a planet I'm creating for a while now, trying many different tutorials and softwares, and I am yet to be very happy with something. I think it's time that I admit defeat and seek help so that I can continue working on other things.

Style
    I would love to have a greyscale heightmap of my entire planet. I already have a raster of my landmasses and higher elevation areas (although these might need to be reworked a little bit) that could be provided. I am looking for terrain in the vein of this map, except perhaps with more distinguishable riverbeds.

Quality & Size
    The map does not need to be any fancier than a greyscale image. My current rasters are 5120 x 5120 pixels, which should be suitable for my purposes. Raster format would be preferred.

Time Constraints
    There is no real rush, but the sooner the better!

Copyright
    The terrain may eventually be worked into a fantasy style map. The image to be provided would not ever be published though, so I'm not sure whether this is relevant.

Contact Details
    Please privately message me on here if you are interested.

Thank you in advance to anyone who is able to help out with this, you have my gratitude!

I can help. I would need the source information, though.