no i haven't got it to work yet... tried last night, found the language bar.. but, nothing so far.. and i was too tired to try and figure it out...

I have XP and MS office 07 .... my laptop has vista tho... but I prefer to use the pc, but i still couldn't find anything in the knowledgebase about word and tablets... just One Note.. which does work... I tried it out... so if that works .. then MSword should work too.. but I've had problems with word since I installed it.. I called MS when I had trouble with it... oh man.. that was a nightmare.. the guy gets on my computer from where he was at... starts editing the registry ... next thing I know he's not on the phone.. he's not hooked to my pc... and I whole lot of my files are missing... so I call back with my ref #... they can't find it... they don't even have a record of this guy having helped me... man I was so ****ed about that... they couldn't do nothing about it... but I got it working again ... so I might have some MS/XP issues... everytime I shut down Word, it gives me a error.. shuts down and sends a report to MS ... other than that it works fine.

Sorry to ramble... lol it was a long story and I was trying to make it short. anything you can help me out with would be great tho