Thread: My little Continent Primevufia

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default My little Continent Primevufia

Hello everyone. This is my first post. I have a world named Mawa and it has five continents. This is my tiniest and most important continent Primevufia. I uploaded three pieces of work. First of all i want to say, i made some changes between sketch and digital versions. They are a bit different.

First of them is my sketch. I made it handmade.

primevufiasketch.jpg

Second one is digital geographical map. I tried to make something but i have so much to learn. For example i dont like the color of my work and i want to fix this. It could be more realistic. Actually whole map could be more realistic. Something is terrible wrong about my mountains and jungles but i couldnt fix them too. I used premade brushes for both of them.

PrimevufiaGeographical.jpeg

And the last one is locational. I wrote my countries and neutral zones ( the pit of nothingness )

Mawapart2location.png

There is so much beautiful styles. I want to draw my maps like Tolkien's Middle Earth. Its look like old parchments and i love them. But i think its too early for that.

So i tried to explain myself and my works with my bad language skills Every tips can be great for me. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Batu Ozturk; 10-18-2016 at 12:58 PM.