Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post

Oh man - I laughed so hard Eilathen Guess I need to go correct the spelling of my own made up word
I really laughed about that. Thanks for that. A good laugh and a helpful too.

Out of curiosity, what do you prefer more about HaldeshAr
I know it has a more fantastic feel, I guess.
Oh, you may get your wish [on both the Haldeshar write up and the world map too].
Glad i could give you a laugh with this I found it funny as well and hey, don't beat yourself up, made-up words are hard to do and, as you almost never use them, even harder to remember

Hmm i guess i just loved the land-composition better in the Haldeshar map. It immediately invoked so many pictures and ideas in my mind. I am sure it's also the castle and the word itself that just triggered more in my head. But it is a distinction on a high level! As said, I loved the second map a lot. For example, what i liked about the second map is that it is not cut-off...you show us the whole continent/island. I normally don't like cut-off stuff Although sometimes it triggers a lot of own ideas...so it can be a plus to cut a map off...but in the end i always start wondering what the artist had in mind for the rest and it eats at me So there's your reason number one why i love WORLD maps ^^

So yeah, i'd be very happy if you provided backstory on Haldeshar and a worldmap for this setting. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
And if you do the Patreon thing, let me know. As said, i think i'd totally be your target audience ^^